How does it work?
1. Take stats live during the game w/ StatEasy on your laptop.
2. Continuously film the game from the desired vantage point (continuous video means no stopping and starting, except for halftime).
3. Upload digital video into StatEasy.
4. Sync the first stat you took during the match w/ the corresponding video (do the same for the start of the second half).
5. Use stat reports to guide you to the most relevant video content.
6. Win more!
PC or Mac?
Yes, for locational data and data consumption. Entering stats without a keyboard is FUTILE! (you cannot keep up with the action if you are looking down at a touch-screen.)
Any computer bought in the last 3 years and any digital video camera.
Can I take stats from a video?
Yes, you can scout other teams and their film if you have access to their game footage.
Do I need the internet to use StatEasy?
No, because StatEasy is installed on your computer, you can stat any game, anywhere, regardless of connectivity.
Can I create playlists?
Yes, you can create custom playlists for your coaches and players to view at their leisure.
Can I burn to DVD?
Yes. Once you have the video on your computer, you can use it the same way you use other digital media.
Does my SID use this?
No, they use their own system for statistics only. StatEasy is a coaching tool only—for now…